INFORMA’S COVID-19 ADVISORY
Singapore Tourism Board (STB) has granted approval for ISPE Singapore Affiliate Conference & Exhibition to take place at Suntec Singapore International Convention and Exhibition Centre.
Please see below a list of the key Safe Management Measures which will be in place at ISPE Singapore Affiliate Conference & Exhibition 2021:
- All attendees are required to either download the TraceTogether mobile app and keep it activated or to carry their TraceTogether tokens always (applicable for local participants). This is for contact tracing and Safe Entry purposes.
- Pre Event Testing (PET) daily is required for attendees who have not been fully vaccinated, with the 2nd dose of vaccination completed at least 14 days before event start date.
- Antigen Rapid Test (ART) conducted as part of the Pre Event Testing is available at the venue. Further details will be made available for attendees who are required to take the Antigen Rapid Test.
- Attendees who are fully vaccinated are required to show the vaccination completion notification (available on the TraceTogether App) before being allowed entry in the event. Attendees who are exempt from PET (applicable for recovered individuals only) can produce the PET exemption certificate instead.
- All attendees must maintain at least 1 metre spacing between individuals at all times.
- Temperature screenings will be conducted at venue entrances and identity checks and vaccination status will be done at event entrances.
- All attendees are required to wear a face mask at all times, except when drinking and eating. Attendees are to mask up once they have consumed their food and beverages.
- Attendees will be pre-assigned with zones of not more than 50 pax and attendees are not to intermingle between zones.
Dear Customers and Partners,
The current COVID-19 outbreak has raised several concerns in the events space. Informa places the health and safety of our delegates, sponsors, speakers and staff at the heart of our events. We will be organizing this event in accordance with the guidelines set out by the Singapore Tourism Board – Safe Management Measures for MICE Events.
As the world’s leading events’ organiser, Informa has developed a detailed set of enhanced measures to provide the highest level of hygiene and safety at its events, providing everyone with reassurance and confidence they are participating in a safe and controlled environment.
When you join our event, you can expect to see that health and safety is a priority, and that a range of measures are in place to ensure everyone involved is able to enjoy a safe, hygienic, productive and high-quality organised event experience.
All Informa events will be run according to official government and local authority guidance in the first instance, as well as any venue or location-specific regulations. In addition, Informa will follow ten Informa AllSecure priority commitments. For more information, please visit: www.informa.com.au/allsecure
We look forward to welcoming you to our events.