ISPE Singapore Affiliate Conference & Exhibition 2021
Live Event FAQs page
What are the Safe Management Measures (SMM) in place at ISPE Singapore Affiliate Conference & Exhibition 2021?
Here are some of the key SMMs:
- All attendees are required to either download the TraceTogether mobile app and keep it activated or to carry their TraceTogether tokens always (applicable for local participants). This is for contact tracing and Safe Entry purposes.
- Pre Event Testing (PET) daily is required for attendees who have not been fully vaccinated, with the 2nd dose of vaccination completed at least 14 days before event start date.
- Antigen Rapid Test (ART) conducted as part of the Pre Event Testing is available at the venue. Further details will be made available for attendees who are required to take the Antigen Rapid Test.
- Attendees who are fully vaccinated are required to show the vaccination completion notification (available on the TraceTogether App) before being allowed entry in the event. Attendees who are exempt from PET (applicable for recovered individuals only) can produce the PET exemption certificate instead.
- All attendees must maintain at least 1 metre spacing between individuals at all times.
- Temperature screenings will be conducted at venue entrances and identity checks and vaccination status will be done at event entrances.
- All attendees are required to wear a face mask at all times, except when drinking and eating. Attendees are to mask up once they have consumed their food and beverages.
- Attendees will be pre-assigned with zones of not more than 50 pax and attendees are not to intermingle between zones.
Will I be required to wear a mask?
In accordance with Singapore’s regulations, it is mandatory for everyone to wear masks at all times when you step out of your residences or hotel rooms.
Where can I find the latest information on Singapore’s safe management measures for MICE events like ISPE Singapore Affiliate Conference & Exhibition 2021?
Can visitors, exhibitors and buyers travel to Singapore to attend?
Informa Connect and ISPE Singapore Affiliate will work with the Singapore Tourism Board to facilitate the entry of short-term international MICE travelers to attend ISPE Singapore Affiliate Conference & Exhibition 2021 in Singapore. However, we will be guided by the national prevailing COVID-19 preventive measures at the time of the event as laid out by the Multi-Ministry Taskforce (MTF) and STB. Health and safety measures will be put in place for the overseas attendees.
What documents do I need to prepare prior to travelling and prior to entering the event?
Depending on an attendee’s country of origin, various methods under the Safe Travel Lanes introduced by the government may be used to enter Singapore. For more information please visit https://safetravel.ica.gov.sg/arriving/overview
What happens if I book a ticket to attend in-person and the event is cancelled or changed?
The COVID-19 situation is changing daily, and we want you to feel totally confident about booking onto our events.
- If Informa Connect needs to reschedule the event, we will simply roll over your booking to the new dates
- If Informa Connect is unable to run the event again in the next 12 months, you will be entitled to a full refund
- If you wish to amend your registration to a virtual only pass, you can choose to do so, and you have the option of either:
an additional complimentary virtual pass offered to you/your organization to make up the difference in price
the difference will be refunded to you